Our exclusive content:
- An overview of the wheel industry including regulations and standards, supply chain and end user requirements
- In-depth evaluation of current and future materials trends and the effects on the value to manufacturers and end users
- Information on key industry players and company profile data
What methodology is used?
The Future of Passenger, Commercial and Specialty Vehicle Wheels to 2022 is based on data and information gathered from a diverse array of trade, government, technical and business sources, both secondary and primary (including trade shows and conversations with industry participants). Integrating quantitative and qualitative data, the report takes a global view, in light of the diverse and interconnected supply chains that characterize the vehicle and wheel industries in every region. Perspectives from all lifecycle participants are taken into account, from raw material suppliers to OEs, manufacturers, distributors and marketers, motorists and fleet managers, and government sources
What will you discover?
- In-depth qualitative and quantitative five-year market forecasts segmented by wheel material, end use and region
- Current and anticipated technological innovations, including surface treatments and ‘smart’ features
- Information on the competitive landscape, including details on the wheel industry supply chain
Who should buy this report?
- Raw material suppliers
- Wheel manufacturers
- Manufacturing equipment suppliers
- OEMs and vehicle manufacturers
- Vehicle servicers and wheel distributors
- Industry consultants and analysts