It is imperative for companies to meet FDA food contact regulations if they intend to sell their goods in the US market.
We can help you:
- Identify which submission route will help you gain FDA clearance for your material, whether via the Food Contact Notification (FCN) program, a Food Additive Petition (FAP) or through the Threshold of Regulation Exemption (ToR)
- Demonstrate compliance by auditing your formulations
- Carry out any end tests that are required (also known as extraction tests)
- Notify your new substances using the Food Contact Notification (FCN) program
- Understand the complex exemptions not regulated by the FDA, and undertake migration testing to assess whether your material is suitable for a no migration exemption.
The Smithers difference:
- Experts who keep up-to-date with regulatory changes, and who are regular speakers at world-leading conferences and training course leads
- Our experts have been helping clients demonstrate food packaging regulatory compliance since 1985.
Download a brochure for more information: