We can support your strategic planning process with objective and independent market intelligence, authoritative and insightful industry insight and comprehensive research across your value chain.
Our core capability
Wide ranging expertise in strategy development, identifying high value alternatives, providing external perspectives, and ensuring stakeholder aligment and transparent strategic process, through insightful data analysis, understanding of the value chain and industry benchmarking of key metrics.
We understand your need to continually evolve and to achieve business growth.
Our corporate strategy services include:
- Growth strategy development
- Strategic planning and business plan
- Business model transformation
- Transparent strategy process
- Opportunity attractiveness
- Risk assessment
- Stakeholder alignment
- Investment decisions
- Operational improvement/corporate turnaround/ change management
- Technology impact assessment
- Entry/exit decisions
- Corporate gap analysis
Client projects we delivered
- A global brand owner commissioned us to forecast consumer trends and attitudes towards a range packaging substrates and products. We conducted a full primary research program, and delivered quantitative data and a report with actionable recommendations. The final report used a blend of technology insight, market data on global packaging trends, and consumer perceptions. Our client used this data as justification for switching from metal cans to plastic bottles and pouches, and has seen sales grow as a result.
- A leading packaging converter was developing its strategy for the personal care and cosmetics industry, and needed to understand the profitability of different packaging products by end-use (e.g. sun care, skin care, make up etc.). We undertook the research which included utilising our global network of personal care and packaging experts. A key deliverable was a matrix of 20+ packaging products in 10 end-use markets, with market size, profitability, growth rates etc. In addition, we provided actionable recommendations based on our analysis of the data in both report and PowerPoint format. Our client used this information to develop its R&D funnel for new product development.”
- A major Japanese film producer needed to understand the competitive landscape for transparent barrier films, with particular focus on opportunities for high-barrier and active packaging technologies. We carried out a custom study incorporating in-depth face-to-face interviews with suppliers and packaging converters, supplemented with telephone interviews across the value chain. The final report provided a comprehensive overview of the markets and identified a number of specific opportunities. Our client is now in discussions with potential partners in Europe and North America.