Our exclusive content:
- Quantitative (volume and value) forecasting of future demand for conductive polymer materials by end-use application and geographic market
- Qualitative analysis of new trends in material science and device manufacture that will impact selection of conductive plastics technologies across 2017-2027
- In-depth scoping of the commercial landscape; including profiles major material suppliers, end-users and the most innovative start-ups
What methodology is used?
The research conducted for this report includes secondary research from financial reports, patents, product information, company information, news sources, and industry associations; and primary research from interviews with those in the industry. Projections and analysis are made from combining secondary and primary research with complimentary market projections and macro-level economic data.
What will you discover?
- Key trends in technology – including the burgeoning market for conductive additives with substrates
- Market sizing and projections of transparent conductive films (conductive plastics)
- Profiles of leading technology producers
- New emerging start-ups
Who should buy this report?
- Product managers
- Marketing managers
- Strategy consultants
- Industry executives