Our exclusive content:
- Exclusive quantitative forecasts of demand for sustainable materials in e-commerce packaging applications across 2018–23.
- In-depth critical analysis of the current state-of-the-art in packaging design for sustainable e-commerce shipment.
- Expert oversight of the evolving e-commerce marketplace over the next five years.
What methodology is used?
The Future of Sustainable E-Commerce Packaging to 2023 is the product of an integrated primary and secondary research program carried out by Smithers. Primary research involves extensive interviews across the e-commerce distribution chain to determine current and future use in this application. This was combined with extensive secondary research drawing on Smithers and selected third-party databases of historical data, conference proceedings, trade directories, official market reports and trade figures, press releases and white papers.
What will you discover?
- Current and future demand for sustainable materials in e-commerce shipments presented in over 100 easy-to-reference data tables and figures.
- The unmet demands and technical barriers to evolving sustainable materials, such as recycled paperboard, in the e-commerce sector.
- Analysis of the competing demands for sustainable materials in different end-use applications and regional, and key national markets.
Who should buy this report?
- Manufacturers of corrugated board and other packaging substrates.
- Packaging designers and suppliers of protective technologies.
- Logistics and distribution organizations.
- Brands and e-commerce retailers.
- Packaging equipment and machinery suppliers.
- Packaging and retail sector consultants and analysts.