Our exclusive content
- Statistical data for the size and scope of the market for coronary medical devices
- Geographical market analysis including legislations and market restraints
- Examination of the methods used for coronary artery disease management
The Future of Coronary Artery Disease Medical Devices to 2021 is based on extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research data on individual product and company sales has been gathered through interviews with manufacturers, end users, suppliers, distributors and other relevant sources. These interviews typically included marketing managers, sales managers, distributor managers and owners, sales representatives as well as managers responsible for research and development (R&D). In addition, interviews were conducted with senior managers amongst competing companies to determine the strategic direction and focus on the technological advances being made and the sales and marketing policies being adopted. Information was also obtained from secondary data sources, including specialist associations and societies and numerous scientific publications, as well as other sources of company revenue data.
What will you discover?
- Insight into the key drivers and trends shaping the medical device market for coronary heart disease
- Close examination of the key geographical markets to help guide your business toward areas of growth
Who should buy this report?
- Interventional cardiology device manufacturers
- Stent manufacturers
- Cardiac surgical device manufacturers
- Venture capitalists and other investors