Our exclusive content:
- Electric vehicles are seen as a key enabling component in the developing new mobility ecosystem
- Future outlook on opportunities and threats the further uptake of EV brings to the tire value chain
- 50 tables and figures displaying the effect of EV on the tire market for the next 10 years
What methodology is used?
The data and information for this report were gathered using a combination of secondary and primary research. Secondary research consisted of a review of published material, conference proceedings, and information from organizations and companies involved in the production, supply, and use of tires and their ingredients. Primary research consisted of interviews with specialists along the automotive and tire supply chains. These data points were analyzed to provide estimates and forecasts for the electric vehicles markets by end-use sector, type, and region presented in Smithers market report, The Impact of Electric Vehicles on Tires to 2028.
What will you discover?
- Comprehensive scoring and ranking of a variety of electric vehicle-related trends based on their forecast impact on the tire industry
- Forecast scenarios across different aspects of the tire industry value chain – from materials supply, through to retail and marketing – identifying specific impacts that the electric vehicles megatrend will have on each sector
- In-depth analysis of likely consumer, technology, regulatory and regional trends that will emerge over the forecast period of electric vehicle development
Who should buy this report?
- Electric vehicle component suppliers
- Automotive manufacturers
- Tire raw material suppliers
- Tire manufactures
- Regulatory and legislative bodies
- Industry consultants and analysts