Our exclusive content:
- Analysis of key drivers and how they will impact the truck tire market to 2027
- In-depth qualitative and quantitative 10-year market forecasts segmented by technology, end use and region
- 112 exclusive tables and figures, based on primary research, showing the size of the global truck tire market today and to 2027
What methodology is used?
The Future of Truck Tires to 2027 is based on data and information gathered from a diverse array of trade, government, technical and business sources, both secondary and primary (including trade shows and conversations with industry participants). Integrating quantitative and qualitative data, the report takes a global view, in light of the diverse and interconnected supply chains that characterize the vehicle and tire industries in every region. Perspectives from all lifecycle participants are taken into account, from raw material suppliers to OEs, manufacturers, distributors and marketers, motorists and fleet managers, and government sources.
What will you discover?
- Smithers’s exclusive global coverage of the tire supply chain for light vehicles, heavy trucks and buses, and off-road/ industrial vehicles
- Comprehensive analysis of economic activity, truck production and end user preferences shaping truck tire supply and demand
- Quantitative break down of the global market for truck tires, with data segmented by channel, end use and region
Who should buy this report?
- Raw material suppliers
- OEMs and tire manufacturers
- Rubber, chemical, and equipment suppliers
- Vehicle servicers and tire distributors, industry consultants, and analysts