Our exclusive content:
What methodology is used?
- Detailed tire end use growth in volume and value terms to 2024.
- Analysis of changing tire processes to meet new and historically contradictory demands.
- An evaluation of the growth drivers and challenges in major regional markets.
The Future of Global Tires to 2024 is based on data and information gathered from a diverse array of trade, government, technical, and business sources, both secondary and primary (including trade shows and conversations with industry participants). Integrating quantitative and qualitative data, the report takes a global view, in light of the diverse and interconnected supply chains that characterize the vehicle and tire industries in every region. Perspectives from all lifecycle participants are taken into account from raw material suppliers to OEs, manufacturers, distributors and marketers, motorists and fleet managers, and government sources.
What will you discover?
Who should buy this report?
- Smithers’ global coverage in the tire industry provides exclusive insights into a highly diversified marketplace.
- Growth in volume and value terms with specialty applications like motorcycles, high performance tires, and OTR leading the market.
- In-depth analysis of the tire market through drivers and trends, raw materials, type, end use, and region.
- Raw material suppliers
- OEMs and tire manufacturers
- Rubber, chemical and equipment suppliers
- Vehicle servicers and tire distributors
- Industry consultants and analysts