Our exclusive content:
- Original forecasts illustrated with 150 tables and figures
- Exclusive scorecard data on the impact of the top 10 disruptive technologies
- Comprehensive assessment of all substrates, technologies and processes used in banknote technology.
Information about banknote production is hard to come by. For reasons of national security, state printing works and their commercial
partners are not obliged to release much information publicly; individuals within the industry are reluctant to expand on what can be found.
However, despite this climate of restricted information, The Future of Banknote Technology to 2024 is one of the few published reports to
provide comprehensive coverage of the banknote printing industry. The report uses a wide range of secondary sources (internet research, patents, corporate literature, press reports and specialist magazines, along with Smithers Pira’s exclusive database and market reports) to back up primary research: telephone and email interviews with material suppliers, security printers and industry experts.
What will you discover?
- Drivers and trends in banknotes substratesand printing technologies, including security features
- Non-printing security technologies used to protect banknotes in circulation
- Disruptive technologies: crypto-currencies, such as Bitcoin, electronic payments,smartphone payments
Who should buy this report:
- Central banks
- State printing works
- High-security printers
- Banknote substrate suppliers
- Security technology suppliers
- Consultants and analysts