Our exclusive content:
- In-depth, quantitative forecasts of the MENA printing market: by substrate, print process, end-use application, and national market
- Qualitative analysis of the local market and technology drivers and how these will impact market evolution through to 2022
- Over 200 tables and figures providing strategic insight in an easy-to-use format
What methodology is used?
The Future of Printing in the Middle East and North Africa to 2022 is based on a combination of in-depth primary and secondary research. Primary research included refinement of Smithers’ databases on printing and publishing industries throughout the world and interviews targeting key decision makers drawn from across the Middle East and North Africa. This exclusive content was contextualized and integrated with secondary research drawn from third-party databases of historical data – including official statistics, local trade associations, trade directories, market reports, journals, websites, and industry contacts – and detailed analyses of economic data for the region.
What will you discover?
- Extensive analysis on future demand for printed products, machinery and consumables in all national markets from Morocco to Iran
- An exclusive and comprehensive data set quantifying the print market for 2013–22 by print volume (tonnes) and value ($ million)
- Expert qualitative analysis of regional political and economic factors affecting the development of print markets across MENA
Who should buy this report?
- Print equipment manufacturers
- Ink formulators and suppliers
- Paper and packaging substrate producers and distributors
- MENA-based print service providers and buyers
- Public-sector trade and industry bodies
- Consultants and analysts