Our exclusive content:
- In-depth market forecasts segmented by technological developments, printing process, materials, printing ink and geographic region
- Comprehensive analysis of key market drivers and trends in the package printing market to 2025
- Technological developments which will see the growth of the market over a five-year period.
The Smithers methodology:
This report is based on extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research consisted of interviews targeted to packaging material suppliers, converters and experts drawn from key markets worldwide.
This was supported by secondary research in the form of extensive literature analysis of published data, official government statistics, domestic and international packaging trade organisation data, company websites, industry reports, trade press articles, presentations, and attendance at trade events.
What will you discover?
- In the period 2020–2025 digital print will be the fastest growing print technology area in print for packaging by both value and output
- The restraining factors in play, including the increasing demand for more sustainable packaging
- The impact industry 4.0 is having on the package printing market.
About the author:
Paul Ewing has over 20 years’ experience in the digital printing industry with ICI, Zeneca, Avecia and Fujifilm. He left Fujifilm in 2016 to set up Ewing Innovation, a management consultancy working with inkjet supply chain. He has authored and co-authored several reports for Smithers, including The Future of Global Ink Markets to 2023, The Future of Digital vs Offset Printing to 2024, and The Future of Digital Print:
Long-Term Strategic Forecasts to 2029.
Who should buy the report?
- Materials suppliers
- Packaging converters
- Package printers
- Raw material suppliers
- Equipment and machinery supplier
- Brand owners and retailers
- Industry consultant and analysts.