Our exclusive content:
- Quantitative forecasts for the global inkjet textile print market; segmented by ink type, substrate, print process, and geographic region.
- Expert analysis of the market and technology factors acting to fuel future growth in this booming sector across the next five years
- Over 100 data tables and figures highlighting market trends in an easy-to-use format.
What methodology is used?
The Future of Digital Textile Printing to 2023 is based on a combination of in-depth primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews targeting all stages of the digital textile value chain worldwide.
Secondary research was based on a thorough literature analysis of market and company reports, magazine and journal abstracts, conference presentations and papers, international print and manufacturer associations, and trade press.
This process combined with Smithers’ deep expertise in the print industry allows it to produce a report that gives a unique insight into this complex and rapidly evolving market.
What will you discover?
- A comprehensive dataset quantifying the worldwide digital textile print market from 2013–23 by print volume (‘000 m²) and value (€ million)
- In-depth profiling of the evolving marketplace for digital textile printing equipment, highlighting key growth segments and business models
- The impact of market growth and technical innovation on key consumables, including inks, media and 25 end-use segments.
Who should buy this report?
- Textile printing equipment manufacturers
- Ink and dye formulators and suppliers
- Specialist textile media producers and distributors
- Print service providers and buyers in the apparel and textile signage markets
- Brand owners, retailers and other high-value textile users
- Consultants and analysts.