Our exclusive content:
- Quantitative forecasts of the global decorative printing market; by material type, process, end use, and geographic region.
- An analysis of the market and technology drivers operating across the decorative print industry and how these will impact the market through to 2023.
- Over 70 tables and figures providing data and strategic insight in an easy-to-use format.
What methodology is used?
The Future of Decorative Printing to 2023 is based on a combination of in-depth primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews targeting all stages of the decorative printing value chain worldwide. Secondary research was based on a thorough literature analysis of market and company reports, magazine and journal abstracts, conference presentations and papers, international print and manufacturer associations, and trade press.
This process combined with Smithers’ deep expertise in the print industry produces a report that gives a unique insight into this complex and rapidly evolving market.
What will you discover?
- An analysis to enable decorative print businesses to make their future strategic decisions with confidence.
- An exclusive and comprehensive data set quantifying the worldwide decorative printing market to 2023 by print volume (‘000 m²) and value (£ million).
- Insight into the latest technology developments emerging in this fast-changing marketplace.
Who should buy this report?
- Ink and dye formulators and suppliers
- Specialist decorative print producers and distributors
- Manufacturers of decorative printing equipment
- Print service providers and buyers in the decorative print market
- Brand owners, retailers and other high-value decorative print users
- Consultants and analysts