Our exclusive content:
- Key drivers and trends in the radiation curing for print market to 2022
- An overview of the emerging technological developments and the impact on the market
- Detailed analysis of unmet needs and end user requirements for the curing print market to 2022
What methodology is used?
This new Smithers study has a dual foundation in an extensive program of both primary and secondary research. Primary research included refinement of Smithers’ databases on global and national packaging and print databases, supported by interviews with key individuals at leading companies across the label printing value chain. Secondary research includes full scrutiny of trade press, company websites and press releases, and frequent attendance at all major print industry trade shows and conferences. This combined with analysis of economic forecasts, demographic and population changes, literacy rates, educational policies, legislation, environmental pressures and technology developments in print and wider IT and communication sectors.
What will you discover?
- In-depth quantitative market sizes for the major technologies in radiation curing globally
- Market forecasts to 2022 broken down by curing method, print process, and end-use application and by region and country.
- An overview on the competitive landscape and barriers to market entry
Who should buy this report?
- Radiation curing equipment suppliers
- Ink and varnish manufacturers
- Curing equipment component suppliers
- Print companies
- End users
- Consultants and industry associations