Our exclusive content:
- Comprehensive scoring and ranking for the 20 most significant technologies that will impact the sustainable coatings market for paper and board to 2023.
- Qualitative analysis of key drivers and application requirements, and their impact on technology evolution to 2023.
- A comprehensive examination of key technologies in the sustainable coatings for paper and board space to 2023.
What methodology is used?
Sustainable Barrier Coatings in Paper and Board to 2023 – a State-of-the-art Report is based on a combination of in-depth primary and secondary research. Primary research included refinement of Smithers’ databases on paper and board throughout the world, and a wide-ranging survey of stakeholders in the coatings and paper and board industries. An expert panel provided insights to help develop a shortlist of the top 20 technologies in sustainable coatings for paper and board, and to define scores and a ranking for each of the 20 technologies analyzed.
This exclusive content was contextualized and integrated with secondary research drawn from third-party databases and historical data – including official statistics, trade associations, trade directories, market reports, journals, websites, and industry contacts – and detailed analyses of economic data.
What will you discover?
- An analysis of the future requirements for and capabilities of sustainable coatings on paper and board to 2023.
- An exclusive and comprehensive scoring and ranking of the 20 most significant technologies forecast to impact the sustainable coatings for paper and board market over the forecast period.
- In-depth analysis of the current state-of-the-art for each technology, key technology challenges and a forecast for future commercialization.
Who should buy this report?
- Raw material suppliers
- Coating product manufacturers
- Substrate suppliers
- Packaging converters and printers
- Brand owners and retailers