Our exclusive content:
- Detailed market sizing and forecasts for printing of all formats of food packaging globally
- Profiling of the current and future regulatory position in each region, and how this will impact ink formulators, print service providers, and brands
- Over 180 data tables and illustrative figures segmenting the market across all key metrics.
What methodology is used?
This report has a foundation in Smithers’ comprehensive database of print and packaging markets compiled from continual primary research interviews and multiple secondary data sources.
Feedback from many contacts based in different regions across the world is used following the Delphi technique to calculate current market volumes and values. Data and information from various sources is then collated, analyzed and validated against Smithers’ own and third-party statistics before being used in the report or in arriving at market estimates and forecasts to 2023.
Qualitative analysis is provided to inform and contextualize the data. This is gathered through extensive research across a wide range of resources, including: trade press and journal abstracts, conference papers and presentations, patent filings, and company press releases and quarterly reports.
What will you discover?
- A comprehensive data set segmenting the printed food packaging market by value and volume across four key metrics – packaging material, print process, ink type and geographic region
- The future development of legislation and brand owner initiatives around the world that will shape the dynamics of print for food and beverage applications
- Critical analysis of current and future market drivers in food packaging and how these will impact the whole print value chain.
Who should buy this report?
- Ink formulators and suppliers
- Printing press builders
- Packaging converters and material suppliers
- Packaging executives for brand users
- Industry consultants, investors, regulators and analysts.