Our exclusive content:
- An in-depth analysis of the top 20 transition segments within the paper and plastic packaging markets
- Global market forecasts for current and future demand for paper and plastic in packaging
- Comprehensive data on the developments in technology and applications that will underpin these changes forecast to 2024
What methodology is used?
This new study from Smithers is based on an in-depth combination of primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with key market and technical staff across the world value chain for paper and plastic packaging. This is supported by an extensive literature analysis, combined with Smithers’ existing market intelligence, critical analysis, and database of statistics and trends in the global paper and packaging industry to produce an authoritative forecast for current and future growth.
What will you discover?
- Which of these packaging segments most impacted by expected changes
- How the drive for sustainability in packaging will change the future of paper and plastic packaging
- The material transition scenarios between paper and plastics
- The changes in packaging usage that are most likely to take place
Who should buy this report?
- Brand owners
- Packaging converters
- Retailers and packaging buyers
- Packaging industry consultants and analysts