Our exclusive content:
- In-depth analyses of the Top 20 disruptive forces for packaging in a social media age
- Detailed forecast scenarios for the future of packaging in the digital age.
- An overview of new opportunities and threats developing for packaging businesses
What methodology is used?
The report is derived from an exclusive Smithers Delphi-style interactive forecasting methodology. Select participants from across all stages of the packaging industry were identified and interviewed to grade a comprehensive listing of 20 disruptive forces for packaging in social media. The leading 20 forces were then subjected to an extensive course of secondary research and cross-referenced with Smithers’ existing market data for the paper and board, print, and packaging industries.
What will you discover?
- A comprehensive look into the business models in this developing area of the packaging market
- Overview of new packaging design and developments for social media
- Key drivers and trends in packaging to 2024, and the impact of social media and e-commerce
Who should buy this report?
- Packaging converters
- Brand owners
- E-commerce retailers
- Material suppliers
- Industry consultants and analysts