Our exclusive content:
- Exclusive market sizes and 10 year forecasts for the six principal non-ferrous slags globally
- Expert analysis of evolution in smelting processes, commercial dynamics and regulatory requirements and their impact on industry profitability
- Over 100 data tables and figures providing unparalleled strategic insight.
This report is based on an original investigation combining both primary and secondary research targeted specifically on the nonferrous slag industry. Primary research involved confidential telephone interviews with informed sources at key points across the global value chain for production and use of non-ferrous slag.
What Methodology is used?
This was combined with a comprehensive secondary research programme encompassing metal and construction industry databases, industry trade associations, company websites, research studies, conference papers and articles in specialist industry journals.
These were then moderated using a Delphi market research model to provide detailed market forecasts for future growth across multiple market segmentations.
What will you discover?
- Current and future metal smelting and slag production volumes for six major non-ferrous metal (aluminium, copper, leadzinc, nickel, phosphorus,and tin) types and four minor types (chromium, magnesium, manganese, and silicon)
- Current and forecast regulatory and industry sustainability developments and how these will generate new markets for non-ferrous slag
- What key end-use applications in construction and related fields will generate new profit for nonferrous slag
Who should buy this report?
- Metal smelters and mining corporations
- Non-ferrous slag end-users
- Process equipment manufacturers
- National and international environmental regulatory agencies and NGOs
- Consultants and analysts.