Our exclusive content:
- Comprehensive scoring and ranking of digitisation’s impacts on chemical distribution to 2023.
- Forecasts for the impact of digitisation across all aspects of the chemical distribution business, to aid strategic planning.
- An analysis of the competitive landscape, including new entrants and disruptive technologies.
What methodology is used?
The Impact of Digitisation on Chemical Distribution to 2023 is based on extensive primary and secondary research gathered from multiple sources. Primary research consisted of a wide-ranging survey of those in the chemicals industry value chain globally, as well as developers of digital solutions and infrastructure that are (or could be) applied to the chemicals markets. This input was then complemented with deeper interviews with a cross-section of industry participants. Secondary data sources included published literature and statistics, in-house market and technology reports, and conference presentations.
What will you discover?
- A comprehensive examination of digital-related trends and drivers that will shape the future of the chemical distribution sector.
- An analysis of the overall market conditions for digitisation’s implementation in chemical distribution.
- A detailed breakdown of market sizes to plan future strategy for your company with confidence.
Who should buy this report?
- Chemical distribution businesses, both commodity and speciality.
- Suppliers of digital technologies and solutions for chemicals markets.
- Chemical material suppliers.
- Chemical distribution industry consultants and analysts.