Our exclusive content:
- Discussion of important development material and application technologies
- Comprehensive data of adhesives and sealants usage on construction applications
- Over 100 tables and figures showing the adhesives and sealants market
What methodology is used?
Smithers Apex's in-house primary research - supported by extensive industry data - underpins both our appraisal of existing market conditions and our forecasting. Primary research involved interviews with industry insiders from across the value chain.
Secondary research was based on an extensive review of the most up-to-date technical and commercial literature, recent conferences, seminars, trade fairs, trade statistics and company websites.
What will you discover?
- Product forms will be impacted by latex and other waterborne formulations, solvent-based products, hot melts, and systems that cure through chemical reactions.
- Analysis of base polymers, including acrylics, silicone and silane polymers, polyurethanes, styrene block copolymers, butyl rubber, and other synthetic and natural elastomers.
- Growth will be closely tied to overall global economic activity, and regional- and country-specific economic and construction patterns.
Who should buy this report?
- Adhesive and sealant manufacturers
- Raw materials suppliers
- Coating suppliers
- Chemical companies