Our exclusive content:
- Identifies the top 25 disruptive technologies in high-performance nonwoven applications
- Explosive growth areas for raw material suppliers, end users, and producers
- Over 100 tables and figures of supportive marketplace data
What methodology is used?
Ten-Year Forecast of Disruptive Technologies in High-Performance Nonwovens to 2028 is based on extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research consisted of interviews with key personnel in the nonwovens supply chain: raw materials, nonwoven substrates, nonwoven converters and nonwoven marketers. Key participants interviewed included nonwovens producers, private label producers, raw material suppliers and general industry experts, major process equipment suppliers and other industry consultants. Secondary research was based on information acquired from technical literature, reports, papers, conference proceedings, company information and other trade, business or government sources.
What will you discover?
- This report will provide an assessment of the current (2018) and projected (2028) technology status, projected key technology developments, and disruptive technology application opportunities in 2018 and projected to 2028.
- The raw material supplier, the nonwoven producer and the nonwoven end user will get an excellent review of where the most explosive growth in nonwovens is likely to come from through 2028.
- This report evaluates dozens of potential disruptive technologies for the nonwovens market and identifies the top 25, based on both the probability of success as well as the impact on the global market of such success.
Who should buy this report?
- Equipment/machinery suppliers
- Raw materials suppliers
- Brand owners and retailers
- Industry consultants and analysts